GRAPHIC DESIGNER- part time
Habitat for Humanity Greater Boston seeks a talented graphic designer with experience using Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress. Key responsibilities include designing print and digital materials and updating website content for the organization. We are looking for an organized self-starter with excellent communication skills and attention to detail who is interested in our mission of building simple, affordable homes in partnership with low-income families. Our office is located in the North End of Boston. This is a part time position, 24-28 hours per week.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign)
- Experience working with WordPress
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Photography skills a plus
- Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your interest in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a PDF of work samples or a link to your design portfolio.
- Please include your full name and “Graphic Designer” in the subject line.
Applications will be considered as they are received.
Habitat for Humanity Greater Boston is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively seeks a diverse pool of candidates for each position.